Co-Production Agreement (Film)
- Purpose of Co-Production
- Name of Motion Picture
- Budget Amount
Term After Money Raised.
- Conditions to moving forward, such as raising money and time limits.
- Term of years
- Life of copyright
- In perpetuity
Fees in budget
- How picture will be financed (private investor, bank, pre-sell, studio,
Obligations and Duties
- Executive Producer
- List who is doing what for the production of the motion picture
- Business side
- Creative side
- Final cut as between the parties
- Production schedule
- Delivery date
Ownership of the picture
Distribution duties and plans
Fees, percentages of receipts (profits) and expense
- First position
- Separate Card/same card
- Size of type
Exclusive to the project or free to work on other projects.
- Home video
- Television-pay, cable, syndication, network, etc.
- All other allied and ancillary
- Will these rights be split or divided?
- If exclusive, for what period of time.
Copyright © 2013 by Michael Norman
Saleman. All rights reserved.
Licensed in Texas and California.